Monday, October 5, 2009

I have a Grandson!!!!!

My daughter Jessica gave birth to her son at 11:42am yesterday October 4th 2009.
Jayden Anthony weighed in at 7lb 10oz and 51cm long.
He is absolutely scrumptious!!!
Heres me having my very first cuddle! I look terrible as I had been up since 2:30am and was very priveleged to be with Jess throughout her labour.


Here is the new Mummy, Jess. Doesn't she looked pleased as punch???


Look at that gorgeous little face... He is about an hour old here, fed, weighed and very curious about the new world around him!


Mother and bub are both doing very well, albeit both a little bruised and battered! Off to have another cuddle this morning!
Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

He is beautiful,Tell Jess she done a great job.
Sending Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Love Mandy

lisa_crofts said...

Oh jo how wonderful. He is gorgeous. Good to see both are doing fine.

Julie H said...

What a cutey, what lovely curly hair. Congratulations to you all.

nina said...

sssssooooooo beautiful, all of you! sending much much love - xoxo

Debbi Baker said...

Wonderful wonderful news Jo!! Congratulations to you all.

Corrine said...

Fantastic news. Congratulations to you all. 4th of October is also my birthday. How wonderful.

Eliza said...

Jo,

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful grandsom. Get as many cuddles as you can, be greedy, you have the right.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo

Aunty Paddy here. Congratulations on becoming a grandmother would you believe a few days before your Aunty. Cassandra had a baby girl. I have resent photos to Jacky so hopefully you can see. Give my best wishes to Jessica