Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lots of catching up

Wow! Can't believe it is almost a month since I last wrote! Where has the time gone??
We had a wonderful holiday in Club Capricorn, Yanchep and I will try and get some photos loaded. My first attempt at loading pics so fingers crossed!
Kids are all back to school now after a veeeerrry long break. They have all settled in well but still having trouble getting them to bed with this dreaded daylight saving. Don't like it at all, sorry!
Back to work now and the Art Retreat is only 3 weeks away. Have been flat out ordering lots of goodies and so can't wait for everything to arrive.
The parcel from Michael is AMAZING! His work is just incredible and seeing it in person really makes you appreciate all the work and detail that goes in to it. I am really looking forward to having a go at making my own works of art in Michaels classes.
Will try and write more later today... kids are nagging to go on the computer. I really have to get them their own!!!

No comments: