Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Although this poor old blog has been rather neglected of late, I have been very busy. There is so much going on behind the scenes, all very exciting stuff. We can't wait to reveal all to you, but will have to wait a little while longer to let the cat out of the bag.

I am jetting off to Sydney with my sweet husband, who is accompanying me on this business trip, a search for the 2009 retreat venue. I am very excited about this, we want to find the most amazing, relaxing and functional venue for '09!! Also, my husband and I have never had a honeymoon, so this is a very delayed vacation for us!

I have also been having so much fun making artwork for bezels and filling them, then crafting them in to necklaces. The 'Nina Knots' are beginning to feel more natural now, after much practise and I find myself totally engrossed. I completed four necklaces today and am so thrilled ith the results!

Well, off to my wire and beads again!

Have an awesome weekend, I'll be back Tuesday...

No comments: