Monday, June 4, 2007

Blissful silence...for now!

Anthony has taken the kids to his mothers for the night, it is only me and Samara at home (and she is hibernating in her room!).
It is quiet...
so very quiet...
aaaah, bliss! I shall enjoy it while it lasts!
My house is clean, the washing is almost complete and I am in the mood for playing.
I spent most of Saturday just surfing the net, reading different blogs and posttering around my studio, cleaning up a bit.
Sunday, I cleaned. Six, yes SIX loads of washing!!!! That is what happens when you get the kids to actually clean their room (not just shove it all in a cupboard!!!!). I cleaned out all those clutter spots that accumulate over the weeks and I cleaned up some more in my studio until it was time to help them load up the car for the 2 1/2 hour drive. Once they were safely on their way I flew into my studio where I played for 2 WHOLE hours, until I had to pick Samara up from the movies. It was great, I loved it! Have taken some photos but haven't put them on the computer yet!
Slept in umtil 9am this morning, can't remember the last time I did that! Then, I kicked myself for wasting this precious time, lying around in bed! So 2 hours later I have another load of washing done, the animals are fed, beds made, I have read my favourite blogs and once I finish this I am off to play some more, and I am still in my pyjamas! This is just great!!!!!
Anthony and the girls will be home at about 5pm so I have 6 hours, gotta go, not a minute to waste!!!!
Hope your weekend was a good one!

No comments: