Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday musings

I got quite a shock when I saw the date of my last post and realised it has been three weeks since I last posted! Time is flying past at lightening speed and I can't keep up with it.
Well, its June 30, end of the financial year, halfway through 2008 and my baby girls birthday. Happy 7th birthday Madison, love you xoxoxox.
The last three weeks have been crazy busy. The shop has been buzzing, lots of art has been created and we have started ordering in some wonderful new stock for an upcoming craft fair at the showgrounds. For all of you who have purchased the Coffee Break stencils, we have loads new designs coming in, just love those stencils, they are so much fun to work with.
Had a bit of a blast from the past yesterday, when I was contacted by an old friend from my high school days. A 20 year reunion is being planned (20 years????). It would be great to catch up with all the people I went to highschool with, it brings back soooo many memories thinking back on those days.
Well, off to do some painting and try to keep warm, have a great week.

3 comments:

Megan P said...

20 years Jo! you are still but a babe. Should be a blast. Glad to read that the 2009 Retreat is full steam ahead. Yay, looking forward to it.
Mx

juliaD said...

Hi Jo,
Thanks for the visit and the kind advice, I will try out your techniques...
Thanks too for adding me to your list of sites...
Yes, time is flying, and soon I'm sure you will be organising more art retreats?..
xx

Judy said...

very sweet.