Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jen Worden Challenge Week 8

Finally finished one of Jens Challenges before the deadline! Am going to try and do one a day but already have 2 days to catch up on. Today started out well, but a situation has come up that has caused some soul searching and heartache. Some days it IS just way too hard to be a parent!


This is the page I started in my art journal last night. I have used the Tim Holtz Grunge Board and Crackle Paint.


This was one I made while I was waiting for the glue to dry on the previous page! Very quick and easy but I love the effect. The journaling was inspired by an article by Donna Bauermiller in the latest Somerset Studio. Page 34, volume 12 issue 3.


Heres hoping the day ends in some solutions....
Meanwhile, art as therapy!!

3 comments:

Sam Marshall said...

Jo, I love your beautiful drawing!!!

Anonymous said...

Great "cartoon" Jo. Though I think it moves far beyond that. :)

Susan Williamson said...

I agree with Jen. This is way beyond a cartoon. I could really relate to it.