Monday, February 11, 2008

Post #99

Okay, now the formatting on blogger is playing up, so I am not sure hoe this post is going to come out!!?

It has been a while since I last posted. I have been busy getting all the kids ready to return back to school. They are all growing so fast! Madison is in Yr2, Kaitlin Yr3, Courtney Yr6 (!!!!!!!!!!!), Jessica in Yr10 and Samara is studying for Cert. in Teachers Assistant. They all started last Monday, so today is really my first 'free' day in the past 8 weeks. Loving the quiet of the house, just the hum of the air conditioner.

I returned to work on Tuesday and have been so busy getting the retreat organised, doing our workshop schedule (online tomorrow!), ordering new stock and planning some exciting new things for 2008. More later in the post.

Don't forget that this post and the next are your last chance to leave comments and go in to the draw for a fabulous prize package. This package includes Golden products, ephemera pack, ribbons and trims, UM stamp and more. Just leave a comment and you are in the draw!














We finally had some rain last week and it was wonderful. So cool, wet and refreshing. It washed the dust off our city and cleansed my senses. Nothing inspires me more than a good rainfall and it has been sooooo long since it last rained. Alas, the rain has passed and we are back to hot days and balmy nights.
Okay, just a quick note on the competition we are planning. It will be a monthly challenge. You will purchase the kit of the month and create a masterpiece. The winner will receive the next months kit free. Stay tuned for more details....
Happy Monday.

7 comments:

Leila said...

Don't know how you keep up the pace!!!We are in New Zealand and in drought so lucky you with the rain!!
Sooze

Corrine said...

We're dry in the south of NZ too, but not desperate yet. Love the sound of the compitition, I wish I was close enough to participate in your monthly competition, sounds good!

Anonymous said...

HI EVERYONE, TUESDAY TODAY AND IT IS OUR SECOND DAY OF RAIN (qld) MY OLDEST HAS STARTED YR 8 AND LOVES IT.
JO I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU KEEP PUTTING UP.....HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTASTIC DAY........

Sam Marshall said...

Your retreat sounds wonderful, Nina Bagley is so inspirational.
That book is gorgeous!!! I wish I could attend.

Sam xx

Judy said...

Indeed its great to have kids back to school. Now I can maybe get some work done too!
You sound so busy Jo.

Anonymous said...

hi jo
glad to see you back on deck the pictures are beautifull.

Ursula Clamer said...

....and I thought my life was busy!! I hope you get to enjoy more 'free' days. Can you please share some info on the first photo on this post....Did you take it? Has it been altered in photoshop? what is it of?...It is such a fabulous image.
I like the rain too, but we have quite a bit and I'm willing to share it with you! Looking forward to the retreat, not long now!!! Ux