Sunday, March 25, 2007

An extra hour today


Well daylight savings officially ended at 3am, so I have gained an extra hour today, and what better day to gain it than on a lazy Sunday!!
I woke this morning to hoots and cheers as the 3 youngest played 'Deal or no Deal' and my eldest tried (in vain) to keep them quiet so I could have a sleep in. But, it is a beautiful Autumn day here in Perth and who wants to be lying around in bed??
Thankyou all who have left the lovely comments, that is another blessing, all the beautiful people I have met from the Retreat. I still have to pinch myself that we actually DID it!! In spite of all the hard work, stress and late nights, it was sooo worthwhile. The tutors were amazing, the classes inspiring and the delegates were an incredible bunch of women. Bring on 2008!! Not to mention Michael in December, I hope you are coming over too Judy!
Am going to try and get out to the Bead and Gem show today, I saw this fantastic stone frame charm that I desperately want to get my hands on, it's very Nina! Also want to get more beads and chain so I can start playing. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: