Monday, March 26, 2007

The lovely Lesley






I have been badly remiss in not posting about the lovely Lesley Riley. Unfortunately I was unable to sit in on any of Lesleys classes but all the girls who did were overwhelmed and extremely inspired. I have since been shown some amazing transfer techniques that I am itching to try out.
Lesley is a very professional, organized tutor and a kind, friendly person with incredible energy.
She had just organised and attended her daughters wedding before jetting over the ocaens to teach here in West Australia! We also had alot in common being Mum to large families!
Above are pics from Lesleys Fragment Doll class. The finished dolls were all very different and very beautiful. I can see lots of Artistic possibilities for these gorgeous dolls.....

No comments: