Monday, May 7, 2007

New beginnings and an unhappy ending



Allow me to introduce two new arrivals. The first is our little burmese baby, Milo, we are happy to say she has settled in wee. The 2nd is our gorgeous nephew, Kai, born 2 weeks ago. Isn't he the most beautiful baby??

Then we have an unhappy ending. On Saturday night I was hit by another car as I was going through a set of lights. She turned right as I was going straight through. Needless to say it was a very unpleasant situation and I now have whiplash which is quite painful. Also two of my girls were in the car and they have whiplash and bruising too. My poor car is a mess and I am a bit emotional today, just typing this is difficult, but we are all alive and our injuries are not serious. Fortunately we were only going about 20kms, I dont want to think what damage could of been done had we been going faster! But there is a rainbow to remind us that there is hope and I am extremely grateful my daughters are still with me today! We are here!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Glad to hear everyone is ok - phew.
Yes your nephew is so gorgeous.

Ro Bruhn said...

Sorry to hear about the accident Jo, I hope your neck recovers quickly and the girls.
What a lovely little nephew you have, just divine.
Ro
xo

Ev said...

Not so good about the accident, as you said though it was just as well it was a low speed impact...given the damage I would have hated to see what would have occurred if they had been going faster. Make sure you look after yourself and the kids. Love your little nephew...nope that wasn't a cluck cluck you heard LOL