Friday, May 18, 2007

Reflection


This morning as I sat outside and drank my morning coffee, I was reflecting on the past couple of weeks. It has been a bit rough, first the car accident, then our poor cat and then learning 2 family friends had died in an accident.

It was a week of emotional battering and I came out the other side weary and exhausted. The funeral was yesterday, but it still feels too surreal...

But, I was also reflecting on the many blessings I have in my life. An incredibly supportive husband, 5 amazing daughters, my wonderful parents who are ALWAYS there for me, my big sister who I can tell absolutely anything to, my big brother who still sticks up for me, my friends, thankyou so much. The thoughtful gifts, kind words and phonecalss mean more than I can say.

And then there is my passion, my art which has brought so much to my life. The people I have met since I began this adventure have affected my life in such a positive way, I am overwhelmed! Through the shop and the retreats my life has expanded in ways I never could have imagined.

So even though it has been a rough couple of weeks, I have soooo much to be grateful for.

No comments: