Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just some things I love


Thought, that since I was feeling so good I would share a few things that I am loving right now!

This little number is something we(Mum and I) used to make many moons ago. This is the last one I have and she hangs on my pin up board above this here computer, like my little guardian angel. he is surrounded by some of my favourite bits and pieces.
This here is the sign that is on my studio door, courtesy of my sweet 8 year old, Kaitlin. Its just a shame that they do not heed these words, but I guess the thought was there??!
Another pretty on my pin up board and once again courtesy of Kaitlin, rather life like representation I think!
My 2 youngest, playing nicely together and what makes this even better, is that they have cleaned it all up... without being asked... not once!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!
MY STUDIO! I could stay here forever if there was a fridge and television. Surrounded by all my yummy favourite things, I am one lucky girl!
Some pretties in my studio.
My gorgeous man made this picture frame, and yes, it is real pressed tin or ceiling tin some call it.
Love this window frame, that previously mentioned gorgeous man picked up for me. I have a larger one in the shop with 9 openings that I have filled with art work. Will get around to this one day too!
My Michael De Meng apron, don't you just love that image on the front???
Another unfinished project, but I still love looking at it. Next to that is a St Nick that Mum made. She makes these for sale, I must tell her to put them in her etsy store!
Some happy reading with lots of eye candy and inspiration!
This photo of my Madison who is now nearly 7 years old. My friend Jo recently did a pencil portrait of this photo, it is in getting framed at the moment, but as soon as I get it back I will post it on here!
A canvas that Mum made for Jessica, love it!
A party hat, that even though it isn't finished, I still love looking at it. I just found my pale blue feather boa the other day and thought the feathers would look great in the top.
This cute little bird cage that I have had for years, this makes me happy just to look at it!

I have decided to take the plunge and start another blog for my scrapbooking and personal stuff. Come by and have a look if you are interested 'Just Because...'. I will keep this blog for my art and retreat stuff. Next post.... todays art play!

1 comment:

Sam Marshall said...

Jo,
Gosh you have so many beautiful things. I am just so envious of your studio. I adore your mum's Santa. The pressed tin frame- too gorgeous.