Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged!

I have been a bit slack on this... but I was tagged by Sam Marshall and I really should get this done!

Here are the rules:

1. link to the person that tagged you - 2. post the rules on your blog - 3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself - 4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs - 5. let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

Ok, here are my 6.

1. I want to get a tattoo, but haven't worked up the courage yet!

2. I stay up way too late and can't get out of bed in the morning.

3. I had a stroke at 21!!

4. We have far too many animals at our house. Too many to list!

5. I adore eating cheese&onion chips with gherkin dip.

6. I am a REALLY messy person and it really irritates me!

Now I need to think about who to tag. Will get back to you on that one!

1 comment:

Sam Marshall said...

Hi Jo,
I love your beautiful drawings for the challenges. They are lovely.
I can certainly relate to some of your quirks/habits.
Staying up way too late-yep!For sure.
If you want a good tattoo go the Artful Ink in Morley, Progress Street. It's not far for you- close to Amron!