Thursday, January 3, 2008

Online again...Finally!!

Computers! Can't live with em, can't live without them. I decided to connect to wireless Broadband, but it wasn't as easy as they made it out to be. Thankfully I have a wonderful friend who is a whiz with computers and she got it all sorted for me! So, now I am online and I have ALOT of catching up to do. Emails, blog reading and updating my own blog.
It is a steamy, humid day here in Perth, a good time to stay inside and do some catching up.
Just before Christmas, my husband helped me clear out everything from my studio. Then he laid a gorgeous timber look vinyl on the floor and bought me two HUGE cube bookshelf units and a new computer desk. Once these were all assembled I had the mammoth task of putting everything back in.
Below are the pictures from the makeover.
This photo was taken earlier in 2007 when this room was in a particularly hazardous state.


And this is standing in the same spot looking in on this tidy, organised room, where you can actually see the floor.


This is my desk, not a clear inch in sight!! I know, this is BAD!!!

But, look at it now!Two whole tables of clear space.



My old (stress the word OLD, look at the bow in the middle!!) computer desk.

And there in the corner is my new desk. Nothing flash, but a great improvement. The desk I really wanted wouldn't fit in this corner, but this one is great.


Here is a side shot of the cube units and my paper racks. I put the kids table and chairs in so they would have a space to play in if they wanted to.


More detail shots to come soon. I need a coffee now!!

No comments: