Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Post #92 Butterfly Journal

As mentioned in my last post, my friend Nic has started her new business of laser cut products. Over the last couple of days I have been working on this butterfly journal, which is part of her first release. How cool does it look all completed??!
You could join 2 or 3 journals all together to have a fuller journal, which would look awesome.




These are 4 of my 5 daughters when they were babies. I would like to get more pages and add my other daughter, my husband and myself as babies.
Each page includes a butterfly quote.
The papers are BasicGrey Periphery and I have edged each page with a gold Krylon pen.

This page has a few Beryl Taylor touches.
The photo in this page had been raised with foam tape to give more dimension.

It is a bit hard to see, but I have used Tim Holtz Crackle Paint on these pages, and of course some 'Beryl' touches!!


I am sure Nic would love to know what you think of this!

7 comments:

Ev said...

Just love the journal, and it doesn't look too fiddly to cover with PP. I will have to keep my eye out for her stuff (does she market them under a particular company name?)

Dawnie said...

These laser cuts are just amazing. Will you be selling these ?
Love all your art you share Jo.

Dawn T

Corrine said...

It looks very effective. Not something you see everywhere else, which makes it very nice. How many pages does it have? And how are you enjoying using the crackle paint?
Corrine

Linda B said...

now this looks fabo! what a super fun concept!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty butterfly journal.

Susan said...

The laser cut journal is great and I love what you have done with it!
Susan T

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.