Sunday, January 6, 2008

Whiteman Park

Last weekend Mum, my sister and I decided to take the kids to Whiteman Park for a BBQ. The weather was glorious, the park beautiful and it was a lovely relaxing day. It has so nice having the kids at an age where the are relatively independent and able to do many things without my constant assistance. They were swimming and playing cricket and tennis, going on the playground and expending all that excess energy!!


Here is Maddi watching Kaitlin walking towards the tennis courts.

And here they are deep in conversation, don't they look so grown up??

This is my niece Alyssa and Jessica, fielding in a game of cricket. It was so nice to be able to go to the cafe and have a milkshake, knowing the kids were safe and happy playing.

Hers Courtney having a swing! The weather was so nice in the shade and thankfully Whiteman Park has lots of big trees and these huge recreation areas.

And last but not least my beautiful Sammi!!

It makes me realise we are so fortunate to have this fantastic outdoor lifestyle here in Australia.
Hope you are all having a great weekend. My thoughts to any of you affected by the floods in NSW. Ro, I hope your daughter found here way home and that it wasn't flood affected.

No comments: